Balance Your Hormones: The Simple Drug-Free Way to Solve Women's Health Problems by Patrick Holford
Patrick Holford is Britain’s leading nutrition authority, writing regularly in national newspapers and frequently appearing on television. He has written over 20 health books, many of them international bestsellers, including Patrick Holford’s New Optimum Nutrition Bible, Patrick Holford’s New Optimum Nutrition for the Mind and The Holford Low-GL Diet. He is the founder of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition.
REVISED, UPDATED AND EXPANDED
Unbalanced hormones play havoc with women’s lives. But the balance can be easily and naturally restored through diet, supplements and simple lifestyle changes. This book shows you how.
Once relatively rare, hormonal health problems are now commonplace and blight the lives of millions of women. If you are one of those women – or you would like to ensure you stay hormonally healthy – Balance Your Hormones is invaluable.
- How to reduce your exposure to hormone disrupters
- Why reducing stress and optimising your diet are vital for hormonal health
- How to beat PMS, heavy periods and bloating
- Natural solutions for polycystic ovaries, endometriosis, fibroids, breast lumps and infertility
- How to conquer cystitis, yeast infections and other persistent problems
- The secrets of a trouble-free menopause and osteoporosis prevention
- The diet and supplements that can transform your hormonal health
Based on the latest research, and packed with practical advice, this book will enable you to put together an effective plan to overcome your hormonal health issues and enjoy natural good health.
‘Patrick Holford is one of the world’s leading authorities on new approaches to health and nutrition’ Daily Mail
Paperback: 416 pages
Publisher: Piatkus; Upd Exp edition (June 28, 2011)
Customers also viewed