Ciracle Vitamin E5 Max Whitening Cream 50ml
Ciracle Vitamin E5 Max Whitening Cream is used to help soothe the skin and protect it from external environmental factors like pollution, oxidation and damaging UV rays. Ciracle’s formula contains 5% vitamin E to protect the skin from oxidation, a major factor in visible skin ageing and dullness. It also helps to improve moisture in the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles, scars and brown spots.
Properties of Vitamin E5 Max Whitening Cream
- Promotes moisture and skin whitening effect
- Provides skin protection and prevents skin damage
- Improves moisture and oil in the skin
- Maintains skin youthfulness with antioxidant ingredients
1. Use twice a day, morning and evening, after cleansing the face and applying toner or essence.
2. Pat gently over the whole face or dry spot area.
3. For best results, use Vitamin E after applying Vitamin C-20 Serum.
Note from Ciracle
This is an effective product for those with dry skin and works well when used before applying makeup.
Water, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Methoxy PEG-7, BHT, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol Arachidyl Glucoside, PEG-40 Stearate, Bisabolol, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Stearic acid Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter
Customers also viewed
Solgar Natural Vitamin E 400 IU (d-Alpha Tocopherol & Mixed Tocopherols) 100 Vegetarian Softgels (Vegetarian)S$46.00