Ciracle Vitamin Source C-20 30ml
Ciracle Vitamin Source C-20 contains the active ingredient L-ascorbic acid, a pure and high-quality form of Vitamin C, and powerful antioxidant. Used in many skin products for its skin rejuvenating properties, Vitamin C has the remarkable ability of bringing a brighter and healthier glow to the face. Each bottle of Vitamin C Source C-20 holds 6,000mg worth of Vitamin C which is equal to 40 oranges or 120 strawberries.
Properties of Ciracle Vitamin Source C-20
- Assists in the removal of dead skin cells and blackheads
- Controls blemishes and tightens pores
- Revitalises the skin and promotes skin recovery
- Whitens and brightens skin tone
- Protects, softens and moisturises the skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- The serum comes with a syringe cap to enable precise measurements and effortless use of the product.
1. The initial product consists of an original cap and a separate syringe cap. To begin, unscrew and dispense of the original bottle cap and replace it with syringe cap.
2. Wash your face gently and then use a toner. Note: The serum may feel a little “gooey”. To lessen this, you can mix the serum with toner in your palm before applying it to the face.
3. Squeeze 2 - 3 drops of serum either directly on to your face or onto the back of your hand. Lightly pat it all around the face.
4. You can use an additional amount for any dark or saggy areas. Note: First time users may feel a tingling sensation. This is normal due to the pH adjustment of the skin.
5. Apply a moisturizer. You can also continue with your daily skin care routine.
8. Refrigerate the Vitamin C-20 serum for longer-lasting freshness.
Note from Ciracle
Because the product is highly concentrated with pure vitamin C, it is recommended to use the product as quickly as possible once opened. Vitamin C is sensitive to heat, light, and temperature. So always store it in the refrigerator even before opening the product. If you use the product during the day, remember to wear sunscreen lotion on your face since it will more likely be sensitive to sunlight after using the product. There may be residue or settlements and a change of colour present in the bottle; this is due to the high concentration of vitamin C and is perfectly normal.
Water, Ascorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Alcohol, Sodium Lactate, Glucose, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Sodium Bicarbonate, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Xanthan Gum, PEG-180, Gluconolactone, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Lecthin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ubiquinone, Diisopropyl Adipate, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Methyparaben
Customers also viewed