Improve Your Digestion: The Drug-Free Guide to Achieving a Healthy Digestive System by Patrick Holford
Patrick Holford is Britain’s leading nutrition authority, writing regularly in national newspapers and frequently appearing on television. He has written over 20 health books, many of them international bestsellers, including Patrick Holford’s New Optimum Nutrition Bible, Patrick Holford’s New Optimum Nutrition for the Mind and The Holford Low-GL Diet. He is the founder of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition.
‘Patrick Holford is one of the world’s leading authorities on new approaches to health and nutrition’
Based on scientific research, this informative and practical book will help you devise a plan to tune-up your digestion and transform your health.
Discover how to:
- Choose digestion-friendly foods and avoid digestive irritants
- Prevent indigestion, bloating and constipation
- Tackle problems such as irritable bowel syndrome, Candida, Crohn’s disease and colitis
- Choose the most effective digestive supplements
- Detoxify your body and improve your absorption
- Conquer food allergies
Series: Optimum Nutrition Handbook
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: Piatkus (February 3, 2010)
Customers also viewed
Spry Kid's Fluoride-Free Tooth Gel with Xylitol - Strawberry Banana Flavour 60ml / 2.0 fl oz (For 3 mths +)