Optimum Nutrition Before, During & After Pregnancy: The Definitive Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy by Patrick Holford
Patrick Holford is Britain’s leading nutrition authority, writing regularly in national newspapers and frequently appearing on television. He has written over 20 health books, many of them international bestsellers, including Patrick Holford’s New Optimum Nutrition Bible, Patrick Holford’s New Optimum Nutrition for the Mind and The Holford Low-GL Diet. He is the founder of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition.
A health pregnancy is the aim for all women and this easy-to-follow, practical book provides the ideal nutritional plan to help you achieve that goal.
Discover how to:
- Assess and improve your health – and fertility – pre-pregnancy
- Choose the right foods for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby
- Avoid sickness, excess weight gain and other pregnancy problems
- Enjoy delicious, easy-to-prepare meals that will boost your energy as well as your health
- Prevent allergies, sleeping problems and hyperactivity in your baby
Having a baby is the most incredible thing you can do and this invaluable book will help ensure that you enjoy your pregnancy and that your baby has the best possible start in life.
‘Patrick Holford is one of the world’s leading authorities on new approaches to health and nutrition’ Daily Mail
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Piatkus (March 3, 2010)
Customers also viewed
Optimum Nutrition For Your Child: How To Boost Your Child's Health, Behaviour & IQ by Patrick Holford