Silk Almondmilk Dark Chocolate 946ml / 32oz (Case of 6)
How will you enjoy the smooth taste of Silk® Dark Chocolate Almondmilk? Probably with a great big smile on your face! It’s delicious in smoothies, baking recipes or served straight up in a glass. And with 50% more calcium than chocolate dairy milk,1 it’s the smart way to satisfy your chocolate craving.
- Shelf-stable packaging allows pantry storage
- 120 calories per serving
- 50% more calcium than dairy milk1
- Excellent source of vitamin E
- Absolutely no saturated fat
- Free of dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg and MSG
- Verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program
- No artificial colors, flavors or funny business
Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Ascorbate [Vitamin C], Vitamin E Acetate, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin [B2], Vitamin B12, Vitamin D2), Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum.
We work hard to keep the information on this website up-to-date, but please check the label on your product for the most current ingredient statement.
1 Silk Dark Chocolate Almondmilk: 45% DV of calcium vs. 30% DV in 1% chocolate dairy milk. USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 28. Data consistent with typical 1% chocolate dairy milk.
Customers also viewed