Silk Almondmilk Unsweetened Vanilla 946ml / 32oz (Case of 6)
Oh, yes, it is… a mere 25 calories per serving. Enjoy the goodness of Silk® Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk for less than half the calories of skim milk.1 Kissed with just a hint of vanilla, it’s perfect over cereal, in recipes and more. You won’t miss the sugar, and you’ll be delighted by the taste.
- Shelf-stable packaging allows pantry storage
- 25 calories per serving
- Absolutely no added sugar2
- 50% more calcium than dairy milk3
- Excellent source of vitamin E
- Absolutely no cholesterol or saturated fat
- Free of dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg and MSG
- Verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program
- No artificial colors, flavors or funny business
Almondmilk (Filtered Water, Almonds), Contains 2% Or Less Of: Vitamin and Mineral Blend (Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2), Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Sunflower Lecithin, Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum, Ascorbic Acid (To Protect Flavor).
We work hard to keep the information on this website up-to-date, but please check the label on your product for the most current ingredient statement.
1 Skim milk has 80 calories per serving. USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 26.
2 See Nutrition Facts for information on sugar and calorie content.
3 Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk: 45% DV of calcium vs. 30% DV in skim dairy milk. USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference, Release 26. Data consistent with typical skim dairy milk.
Customers also viewed