Smart Food for Smart Kids by Patrick Holford and Fiona McDonald Joyce
Patrick Holford is Britain’s leading nutrition authority, writing regularly in national newspapers and frequently appearing on television. He has written over 20 health books, many of them international bestsellers, including Patrick Holford’s New Optimum Nutrition Bible, Patrick Holford’s New Optimum Nutrition for the Mind and The Holford Low-GL Diet. He is the founder of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition.
‘Patrick Holford is one of the world’s leading authorities on new approaches to health and nutrition’
Smart Food for Smart Kids is the cookbook every parent needs. Its aim is to show parents how they can maximise their children’s health and brainpower by improving their diet.
Based on Patrick’s highly successful Food for the Brain project, which featured on TV, this practical recipe book includes:
- Easy-to-follow advice on which foods govern how your child thinks and feels
- Guidance on the vitamins and minerals your child may need
- Delicious, quick-to-make recipes that have been taste-tested by parents and children
- Practical advice on meal planning, shopping and eating out
- Clever ways to deal with fussy eaters
- Advice on getting your child interested in food and cooking
If you want to improve your child’s diet, behaviour and academic performance, Smart Food for Smart Kids will be an invaluable resource. Packed with nutritious recipes that don’t compromise on taste, this book makes it surprisingly easy to get your kids to eat the healthy foods they need to thrive.
Paperback: 160 pages
Publisher: Little, Brown; Reprint edition (June 16, 2010)