Solve Your Skin Problems: The Drug-Free Guide to Achieving Beautiful, Healthy Skin by Patrick Holford
Patrick Holford is Britain’s leading nutrition authority, writing regularly in national newspapers and frequently appearing on television. He has written over 20 health books, many of them international bestsellers, including Patrick Holford’s New Optimum Nutrition Bible, Patrick Holford’s New Optimum Nutrition for the Mind and The Holford Low-GL Diet. He is the founder of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition.
‘Patrick Holford is one of the world’s leading authorities on new approaches to health and nutrition’
Based on scientific research, this informative and practical book will help you devise a plan to transform your skin.
- The foods that encourage good skin
- Which supplements to take for clear skin
- The foods that can lead to flare-ups
- Skin creams and treatments that work
- The best way to detoxify and anti-age your skin
- How to address specific problems such as acne, psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis
- Strategies to banish cellulite and prevent skin cancer
Paperback: 192 pages
Publisher: Piatkus (March 3, 2010)
Customers also viewed